All PSIA Forms
General Info & Registration back to top
- 2020-2021 Membership Form
- Enroll in PSIA or continue membership for another year.
- WORKSHOPS Workshops cannot be held in person this year; however, we welcome you to share our YouTube Updates with your teachers, parents, and students:
YouTube PSIA UPDATE Video YouTube Video Workshop 2 https://youtu.be/j8VRagmleaw
- Receive information and resources you need to prepare for successful academic competition.
- 21 Rules for ALL Participants
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION for all contest directors, coaches, students, and interested parents, which should be read and followed well in advance of the District Meet.
- 21 Conflict Pattern
- This is the mandatory schedule of events at District and State Meets.
- 21 DIRECTOR CHECKLISTS
- 21 Promo Order Form
- PSIA official logo merchandise, purple ink pens, pencils, decals, backpacks, etc.
- 21 Study Order Form
- Materials include handbooks for specific events, Spelling Word Lists, etc.
- 21 Test Packet Order
- Each packet (one for each event) contains the four objective tests (with keys) used at the District and State Meets of the previous two years. (Tests from two earlier years are also available.)
Print out our PSIA Brochure Brief and distribute it among teachers, students, parents, and volunteers. Direct all interested parties to this web site for more information. Generate as much interest as you can. The more people who participate, the more successful and exciting the tournament becomes.
Contest Materials back to top
The bound, printed PSIA Academic Handbook is provided to each member school each year. The Handbook includes information about every aspect of the tournament.