Entering our 18th year of inspiring student achievement
|Dr. Patricia Walters
PSIA Founder & Director
|Mr. Bruce Walters
How to Join PSIA
Inspiring Student Achievement through Academic Competition
Extracurricular Academic Program for Students in Grades One to Eight
PSIA is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit education organization serving all privately-schooled grade 1–8 students in Texas. • Offering 59 academic contests in Math, Science, Language Arts, Speech, Social Studies, and Fine Arts since 1998, PSIA remains the most comprehensive academic extracurricular program in America for students in grades 1 through 8.
• PSIA MEMBERSHIPS FOR THE 2014-2015 SCHOOL YEAR ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED.
ORDER ONLINE — You can complete your membership for 2014-2015 and order materials online. Credit card payments (powered by PayPal) are now welcome. Click here to order online.
DISTRICT MEET information will be posted on the Districts and Areas link as provided to the state office.
(District Meets may be held between Friday, February 13 and Saturday, March 28, 2015. Information about participating schools in each district may be found under the “Districts & Areas” link.)
• Summer/Fall PSIA Workshops will be held on Saturday mornings from August 16 through September 27. (The Registration Form for this CPE accredited workshop is found in the yellow box at the bottom of this web page.)
• PSIA Academic State Meet for “AA” is planned to be held at Texas Christian University in Fort Worth on April 25, 2015 (to be confirmed in October)
• PSIA Academic State Meet for “A” is planned to be held at Texas Christian University in Fort Worth on May 2, 2015 (to be confirmed in October)
• PSIA One-Act Play State Meet is planned to be held at Brentwood Christian School in Austin on May 9, 2015 (Tentative)
Our THANKS to the thousands of volunteers who administer the PSIA program throughout Texas each year!