19 years of inspiring student achievement
|Dr. Patricia Walters
Founder / Director
|Mr. Bruce Walters
How to Join PSIA
Inspiring Student Achievement through Academic Competition
Extracurricular Academic Program for Students in Grades One to Eight
PSIA is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit education organization serving all privately-schooled grade 1–8 students in Texas. • Offering 59 academic contests in Math, Science, Language Arts, Speech, Social Studies, and Fine Arts since 1998, PSIA remains the most comprehensive academic extracurricular program in America for students in grades 1 through 8.
• 2016-2017 Curriculum and Study Materials are now available for purchase.
• Individuals or schools may purchase online through PayPal, or by check or money order mailed with the order form that is currently available under “All PSIA Forms” in the left sidebar menu.
ORDER ONLINE — Anyone may order curriculum and academic study materials online. Credit card payments (powered by PayPal) are now welcome. Click here to order online. MEMBERSHIPS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ONLINE.
DISTRICT MEET information for the 2016-2017 school year is found in the Districts & Areas link in the left sidebar menu.
2017 STATE MEET DATES
• PSIA 2017 Academic State Meet for “AA” is scheduled to be held at Texas Christian University in Fort Worth on APRIL 29, 2017.
• PSIA 2017 Academic State Meet for “A” is scheduled to be held at Texas Christian University in Fort Worth on MAY 6 , 2017.
• PSIA One-Act Play State Meet is scheduled to be held at Prince of Peace Christian School in Carrollton on Thursday afternoon, March 30, and Friday, March 31, 2017.
Our THANKS to the thousands of volunteers who administer the PSIA program throughout
Texas each year!