18 years of inspiring student achievement
|Dr. Patricia Walters
PSIA Founder & Director
|Mr. Bruce Walters
How to Join PSIA
Inspiring Student Achievement through Academic Competition
Extracurricular Academic Program for Students in Grades One to Eight
PSIA is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit education organization serving all privately-schooled grade 1–8 students in Texas. • Offering 59 academic contests in Math, Science, Language Arts, Speech, Social Studies, and Fine Arts since 1998, PSIA remains the most comprehensive academic extracurricular program in America for students in grades 1 through 8.
• PSIA MEMBERSHIPS FOR THE 2015-2016 school year are now closed. Memberships for the 2016-2017 school year will be accepted beginning the 3rd week in June, 2016.
• Curriculum and study materials for the 2015-2016 program are available on the Study Materials Order Form through the 3rd week of June, 2016.
• Individuals or schools may purchase online through PayPal, or by check or money order mailed with the order form that is currently available under “All PSIA Forms” in the left sidebar menu.
ORDER ONLINE — Anyone may order curriculum and academic study materials online. Credit card payments (powered by PayPal) are now welcome. Click here to order online.
DISTRICT MEET information is posted on the Districts & Areas link (See the left sidebar menu) .
2016 STATE MEET INFORMATION:
• PSIA 2016 Academic State Meet for “AA” will be held at Texas Christian University in Fort Worth on APRIL 30, 2016
• PSIA Academic State Meet for “A” will be held at Texas Christian University in Fort Worth on MAY 14 , 2016
• PSIA One-Act Play State Meet will be held at Brentwood Christian School in Austin on May 21, 2016
Our THANKS to the thousands of volunteers who administer the PSIA program throughout
Texas each year!